Practice News Feed
- Practice Closure - Thursday 28th June 2017 from 13.00 to 18.30
- New GP Starting with Woodford
- Patient Participation Meeting September
- Flu Campaign 2017
- Practice Closure - 25 May 2017 from 13:00 to 18:30
- Patient Participation Meeting and AGM
- Proposed Changes to the Patient Participation Group Constitution
Please note that the practice will be closed from 1pm onwards on Thursday 28th June for Staff training.
Welcome to Woodford Medical Centre
We promise to treat everyone as an individual with no discrimination. Our patients will be treated as people not just a medical condition. This means we plan care, which emphasises the patient’s individual needs, dignity and strict confidentiality.
The care given will be research based and delivered with the highest standards. Advice, support and information will be available in order to help our patients make the right choices.
We will set standards of care and review them periodically in the form of audits and we will act upon these results accordingly.